PyPI is the “package index” for Python and a wonderful tool for finding and sharing Python libraries.
On the index, there is a system of trove classifiers (see the full list here) that serve to allow package authors to tag their projects to help user find them. Some groups classifiers cover the Python version targeted, the “development status” (alpha, beta, stable, etc.), the license, the framework used, as so on.
Recently, trove classifiers for Pelican were added! This is great because it will allow for better discover-ability of Pelican themes and plugins. So I’ve re-released by collection of Pelican plugins and themes with the new classifiers, so the following releases:
- minchin.pelican.jinja_filters v1.0.4
- minchin.pelican.plugins.cname v1.0.4
- minchin.pelican.plugins.image_process v1.1.2
- minchin.pelican.plugins.nojekyll v1.0.2
- minchin.pelican.plugins.optimize_images v1.1.1
- minchin.pelican.plugins.post_stats v1.1.1
- minchin.pelican.plugins.summary v1.1.1
- seafoam v2.1.4
PyPI also has the ability to show you everything tagged with Pelican.