AutoLoader is a plugin for Pelican, a static site generator written in Python.
AutoLoader is a “meta plugin” in that it doesn’t directly affect your Pelican site, but rather works to make your other plugins better.
This release of Autoloader is to fix a crashing bug when no plugins in the
minchin.pelican.readers namespace are loaded.
I also updated a number of other plugins to blacklist v1.2.0 to avoid these crashes.
This actually came about because someone emailed me a bug report. So if you have issues, please feel free to reach out.
The simplest way to upgrade (and install) AutoLoader is to use
pip install minchin.pelican.plugins.autoloader --upgrade
There are no configuration changes needed.
This release is v1.2.1, released August 9, 2023.
- bug: don’t break if no plugins exist in the namespace you are trying to load from.
- all release posts for autoloader
- code, including full configuration directions, on GitHub at MinchinWeb/minchin.pelican.plugins.autoloader
- full changelog
Other Plugins Updated
These plugins were updated to blacklist the previous version of Autoloader (v1.2.0), and to add autoloading support if it wasn’t previously in place.
- minchin.pelican.plugins.cname v1.3.4
- release version numbers 1.3.0 through 1.3.3 actually got “eaten” in making the release process work as expected, and so don’t represent “proper” releases.
- minchin.pelican.plugins.nojekyll v1.2.0
- this plugin is actually hosted by the Pelican-Plugin organization, but remains maintained by me for the time being.
- minchin.pelican.plugins.optimize_images v1.2.2
- minchin.pelican.plugins.post_stats v1.2.0
- minchin.pelican.plugins.static_comments v2.1.2
- minchin.pelican.plugins.summary v1.2.1