This post actually covers five releases:
- v1.2.1 doesn’t add any functionality or bugfixes directly, but is designed to point users to the new v2 releases.
- v1.3.0 returned the plugin to the stewardship of Whisky Echo Bravo, who wrote the first versions of this plugin. This is the first version of the plugin available on PyPI as
- v2.0.0 reorganized the project codebase to make this work as a “namespace plugin”. Added by Pelican 4.5 is a feature to automatically activate such plugins. This release also fixed a bug with the crop API, and added the ability to create progressive JPEGs and to work within Atom feeds. It also transfers the code repo (and project stewardship) to the Pelican-Plugins organization.
- v2.1.0 adds the ability to copy EXIF data to processed photos.
- v2.1.1 lowers the minimum Pelican version to 3 (from 4.5). Under the hood, it also updates the local development infrastructure to work better on Windows.